Friday, August 9, 2013

BENITA NZERIBE: " I can marry Any man no matter his status"

 

Just in case you all don't know know or remember her, she's one of Nollywood sensations making wave back then; although she's not been seen lately but here's her take on marriage. According to the actress; she says: “If I have to say the truth, marriage is not all about money or the little things of life. We should marry for real love. That is why I see myself as being able to marry whoever I am in love with, no matter his status in life. That is to say, even if the guy is a wheelbarrow pusher, I would marry him so long as my heart is with him.”
Well Benny, whoever you decide to get married to, we'll sure love to see the lucky man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your daily reading, please kindly drop your comments. Contact dharmonevents@gmail.com, +2348186219581, +2348089201059 for tips, Advert placement, Event Planning & Catering Services. Thank you, *Hugs and Kisses*