Friday, July 26, 2013

P-Square brother/manager/director "Jude Okoye opens up on why he is still single

 

Jude 'Engees' Okoye is the elder brother, manager and director of Peter and Paul Okoye, popularly known as P-Square dishes on the fact that he doesn't want to be a celebrity and the reason why he's still a bachelor in an interview with PM News!

 Excerpt from an interview with Bayo Adetu of PM News

Peter and Paul already have kids; and we all know their heartthrobs. Can you tell us the one in your life?
Why are you people always forcing me to come to the public? I don’t want to be a celebrity and I am not one of them. I don’t sing, dance or act. I love where I am now (hiding myself) and if I love to do that, how do you expect me to introduce the lady I am dating? Back to your question, I have somebody, yes but I won’t tell you her name.

Who is your ideal woman?
The most important thing I look out for in a woman is understanding, aside physical beauty because everybody wants to look at the person beside him and be amazed and happy to have married a beautiful lady, not an ugly girl. Basically, your wife should understand you, especially when both male and female fans are swarming around you, wanting to take photographs with you and the rest. She must understand when you’re at work and office. That is my kind of woman.


Meaning that your lady has all these qualities?
Yes, she does. She’s beautiful and understanding.

So, when are you kicking bachelorhood?
When I will kick bachelorhood, I will call you and my fans to come and eat and drink. Already, I have purchased the bell, when it’s time, I will ring it.

Why is it taking so long, on a more serious note?
It’s taking so long because I am waiting for you people. Basically, why I am not yet married is that I don’t want to get married because I have all it takes to marry or because I am ripe. I want to get married and feel married so that I will be committed to my wife.
Although, I am not looking for a perfect person, but she must be a friend, partner, everything and someone that understands what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your daily reading, please kindly drop your comments. Contact dharmonevents@gmail.com, +2348186219581, +2348089201059 for tips, Advert placement, Event Planning & Catering Services. Thank you, *Hugs and Kisses*