Sunday, June 16, 2013

REMI TINUBU (WIFE TO FORMER GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE - BOLA TINUBU) has clearly stated she does'nt want to be governor of Lagos state

Oluremi Tinubu has said that being the governor of the state is not among her political ambitions. According to this video, she said governing Lagos state is “not for the tender-hearted.” She said, “It is never my ambition to run for the governor of Lagos. My husband did it, remember? For eight years. I am not an outsider to it.” Speaking of the daunting task of governing commercial nerve centre of Nigeria, Mrs Tinubu said, “It is not a place for the tender-hearted. It is a lot of work to govern Lagos and I am not the type that don’t put hard work to whatever I do. “I don’t think I have the strength to say I want to govern the present state of Lagos.” FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your daily reading, please kindly drop your comments. Contact dharmonevents@gmail.com, +2348186219581, +2348089201059 for tips, Advert placement, Event Planning & Catering Services. Thank you, *Hugs and Kisses*