Tuesday, June 24, 2014

E! host Giuliana Rancic Wins the 2014 Daytime Emmys' Fan Favorite Award!

 
 
Giuliana Rancic won the 2014 Daytime Emmy Awards' Fan Favorite competition, all thanks to her fans who voted massively Facebook.
Here’s what ‘G’ had to say: "I dedicate this award to my six million social media BFF's because I really don't know what I would do without them," the Badgley Mischka-clad winner said. "They tell me my hair looks better short than long, they're always around to chat when I can't sleep at 2 a.m. and they hilariously side with me when I out my husband as a 'baby hog!'
"They chose my white gown that I wore to the Daytime Emmy Awards and told me to go easy on the eye makeup," she added. "They laugh with me, cry with me and pray for me. They keep it real and their friendship makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world!"
We are sending a big congratulation to the TV host!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your daily reading, please kindly drop your comments. Contact dharmonevents@gmail.com, +2348186219581, +2348089201059 for tips, Advert placement, Event Planning & Catering Services. Thank you, *Hugs and Kisses*