Saturday, February 22, 2014

Lupita Nyong’o responds to Jared Leto Dating Rumours on The Ellen Show

 
 
Since the success of 12 Years a Slave, the Kenyan actress has been the subject of tabloid and online headlines but after the 2014 Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Awards, rumours started to surface that the 30-year old who turns 31 on March 1st, is dating 42-year old Jared Leto. Jared is also an Oscar nominee for his supporting role in Dallas Buyers Club.

Lupita was invited by Ellen DeGeneres on The Ellen Show to speak on her whirlwind year and a whole lot more. Ellen who is hosting the Oscars on March 2nd, asked her about the rumours. See her reply below....

“But I thought Miley Cyrus broke us up? That was the last thing I heard. But you know, it’s crazy because when I read these rumors they’re so detailed that even I start to question whether they’re true or not! I know that I believed them in the past but now I can’t believe them anymore.”
 
Here's the video clip of the interview...
 


Check out more suggestive photos of the duo below.


 
Do you think something is going on between these two? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your daily reading, please kindly drop your comments. Contact dharmonevents@gmail.com, +2348186219581, +2348089201059 for tips, Advert placement, Event Planning & Catering Services. Thank you, *Hugs and Kisses*