Friday, October 11, 2013

Stephanie Okereke-Linus chosen as the face of Diva Sanitary towel

 
This is really great news and encouraging as many Nigerian entertainers are being recognized internationally. Now, in the course of making women menstrual flow more convenient,new sanitary towels are being manufactured one of which is the Diva Sanitary towel and Nollywood actress Stephanie has been unveiled as an ambassador of the brand. Here's a statement from the Diva herself below.

Yes I am an actor but that doesn’t mean I don’t do stuff that every woman does.  I hang out with my friends and family, go watch movies and party.  And I don’t let anything stop me from doing that.  Divas brand vision in Africa is very straightforward, they want to enable all girls and women of today to lead a quality life and take pride in being a woman just like me. That is why I am so excited about this campaign!  Through this campaign I wish to convey to every girl out there that she should not be worried when she has her period but instead move about confidently like a DIVA! “
 
From Dharmone Events, we say a big congratulation dear!!!!
 
More pics below...

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your daily reading, please kindly drop your comments. Contact dharmonevents@gmail.com, +2348186219581, +2348089201059 for tips, Advert placement, Event Planning & Catering Services. Thank you, *Hugs and Kisses*