Saturday, August 3, 2013

Interview with Durella: He says D'banj is angry with him

There's been so much buzz about D'banj jacking Durella's song " Blame it on money" but in this interview with Hip TV, Durella finally clears the air. He even mentioned that D'banj is angry with him.
According to Durella, the music community assumed that the song was originally performed by Durella and that D’Banj jacked it from him. This assumption then led to a falling out between him and his ‘brother’ D’Banj. His comments, “I know there’s been a lot of controversy out there because of the song but ‘Blame it on the money’ is D’Banj’s song, I actually did my own version after he did his own, just trying to test my own ability. But people are saying a lot of things out there, churchilians, enemies have been saying a lot of things saying D’banj jacked Durella’s song. It’s a big lie I’m telling you.” He also went on to say, “Actually my brother is angry with me because I did the song without seeking his permission, but not withstanding, he is still my brother, we’re still family.” “We’re still working together by Gods grace, we’re still family. I’m happy to be doing this interview to clear the air. ‘Blame it on the Money’ is D’Banj’s song”

1 comment:

We really appreciate your daily reading, please kindly drop your comments. Contact dharmonevents@gmail.com, +2348186219581, +2348089201059 for tips, Advert placement, Event Planning & Catering Services. Thank you, *Hugs and Kisses*