Saturday, August 3, 2013

EX-BIG BROTHER AFRICA HOUSEMATE "UTI NWACHUKWU" IS A YEAR OLDER TODAY

http://distilleryimage8.ak.instagram.com/d7c0214cfc1e11e2bb4e22000aaa0771_7.jpg 
Today the hunk took to his instagram page to thank and bless God for his life.
Here's what he wrote:
''Thank you Dear Lord for adding another year to My life. You are a faithful God! My life has been so blessed that even when I Thot it couldn't get better,YOU kept surprising me!! This season has been awesome and favour filled! and it's all cos of your love,grace and kindness! You are a God that Answers Prayers! My best friend,my defender and protector! My provider! My one true Love! my healer! My savior! I give you all the praise honor dominion worship power and adoration! I Love you Jevovah! THANK YOU! #birthday #path! #nigerian #lagos #africa #africanfashion #actor #model"

SEND HIM YOUR GREETINGS GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your daily reading, please kindly drop your comments. Contact dharmonevents@gmail.com, +2348186219581, +2348089201059 for tips, Advert placement, Event Planning & Catering Services. Thank you, *Hugs and Kisses*