Friday, May 31, 2013

EX-SUPER EAGLES STAR CHIDI ODIAH DENIES BEING A TAXI DRIVER

                                            
 Chidi Odiah has denied being a taxi driver in the United State of America after being let go by his Russian Club, Cska Moscow. According to him, he never drove a taxi to survive and he's bitter about the rumours online that he is a taxi driver. Here is the statement he made " My attention has being drawn to the slandering news going round the online media that I was spotted driving a Taxi somewhere in the United States of America.

I am taking this rebuttal path due to the hurt that story has caused my friends and family members. With due respect to taxi drivers who means of livelihood are through that means, I state, emphatically, that I am not a taxi driver neither am I in the United States of America . I am a professional footballer who loves my profession and yet to resign from playing football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your daily reading, please kindly drop your comments. Contact dharmonevents@gmail.com, +2348186219581, +2348089201059 for tips, Advert placement, Event Planning & Catering Services. Thank you, *Hugs and Kisses*